Looking for a talented UI/UX Graphic Designer to join Chainlink Relationship Marketing’s Headquarters in NYC’s Meatpacking District. This role will be primarily responsible for improving the UI/UX design for our proprietary SAAS platform, The Chainlink Marketing Platform, as we improve and roll out new features, as well as assisting with agency development and client projects as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Hungry & talented UI/UX designer with a passion for making platforms & websites intuitive and user-friendly
- Energy to jump into the deep end in a fast growth environment
- Ability to design cutting-edge graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets etc.
- Team player with ability to multitask and work closely with Product Managers and development to ensure that design specifications can be implemented, to track changes and to make design adjustments when necessary
- Create and maintain appropriate UI and style guidelines
Role, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the platform development team to create and improve on UI/UX design and user workflows within Chainlink Relationship Marketing’s proprietary SAAS platform.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team by creating design concepts and building collateral for use on the company’s publicly facing websites and social media accounts
- Working with the client services team to develop engaging and compelling digital marketing collateral (Landing pages, Emails, Search Ads, website launches, site re-branding, eCommerce integrations, print collateral and motion graphics) for key client projects, often with a focus in fashion, entertainment, travel, real estate, and finance industries.
- Design wireframes/mockups that can be developed into functional digital experiences using ADOBE XD and other ADOBE CS / G Suite/ Microsoft Software.
- Modifying client art files, layouts, or initial design templates via Photoshop or other appropriate ADOBE CS software, to meet the requirements of the client and services team, before handing off to programming/development teammates for the execution of your design.
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop web assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate) across the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest native ad platforms
- Assist in the development and analysis of email, landing pages, and website conversion flows for use in marketing experiences
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes and iconography
- Identify design errors and make necessary adjustments and fixes before delivering final assets
Working on a dedicated Windows Surface Studio, loaded with the full ADOBE CS software suite. The Surface Studio is an awesome computer and was designed for the creative process. The touch/pen screen and 28” PixelSense™ Display provides a huge canvas for all kinds of work. Use it upright or draw on it like a drafting table.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital graphic design role with work experience as a UI/UX designer and digital graphic designer
- Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design
- College education with a focus on digital design, or equivalent work experience in this field
- Digital portfolio
Required Technical & Professional Expertise:
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects & Premiere Pro)
- Experience supervising developers creating pixel-perfect executions of your design work
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with website funnel optimization, mobile-first website design
- Experience in designing UI/UX layouts for platforms and applications
- Experience with designing for HTML5, CSS3, and using modern front-end libraries/frameworks
- Some web design experience and interest in building out this skill set
- Proficiency in WordPress
Compensation & More:
- Compensation will be in line with experience
- The role is in our NYC office to start, however Chainlink employees & contractors that have demonstrated independence and the ability to meet deadlines are provided the flexibility to work from home on a case-by-case basis